Just a “Stones Throw” from Cardigan Castle - On Beautiful Cardigan Bay - West Wales - UK.
Cardigan’s Longest Established Family Variety Store.
FAQ - Our Photocopying Service Fees.
* Mike’s Shop have provided a Photo Copy service in Cardigan for 32 years.
* Apart from straight copies “on the glass”, our machine is networked to all of our computers, so we can produce copies or printed pages from most media.
* We always purchase the BEST Copiers available, which are replaced every five or six years to maintain the highest printing quality.
Our current model is a £6,000 Konica Minolta Biz-Hub.
* Our copy charges have evolved over the past 30 years, and are based on Capital Equipment cost, Service Contracts and Daily Running Cost, as well as our staff time. We do not claim to be “cheap”. We leave that to the Library.
* The prices quoted above are for the first 10 copies which, in the case of Black & White, accounts mainly for the time involved in the process.
* The A4 copier paper is the lowest cost in the operation. A3 not so good.
The Colour Toners, as anyone with a Laser Printer will know, is the most expensive consumable we use, at over £500 a filling. (3 Colours & Black.)
* To maintain the Copy and Print quality, we pay for a service contract based on the number of pages we print, and the number of scans on the glass.
* After the first 10 copies or printout’s, our prices start to fall unless manipulation of images is involved. (See below.) We can fit two or three 6x4 photo’s on the glass to fit A4 paper or card to keep your costs down a little.
* It is against the law to copy certain documents including, but not exclusively:
Passports, Driving Licenses, various Government Documents, Currency Notes, Stamps, Books, and Photo’s or Documents marked “Copyright”. We write “COPY” across things like passports and licenses etc. IF we decide to copy them at all.
* We are aware that some councils and government agencies ask for copies themselves. In these cases we use our discretion, and mark it as a “Copy”.
* Please ask in store for further information on this matter.
* Below is our Price List of Bulk copy rates and our fees for additional services.
* The prices listed are @ 2014 - 2015, but should be regarded only as a guide. Again, ask in-store for further information on fees.
* Please check our opening times top left on this page before you travel any distance, and note that we are currently closed all day every Wednesday. If in doubt phone 01239 614483.
Before travelling, please take note of our times.
MONDAY to SATURDAY
10am to 5pm
SUNDAYS - CLOSED
Our Tel: 01239 614483
For family reasons we are currently Closed all day every Wednesday